Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Body Summit 2008



Body Summit is not just about muscles and curves. It encompasses greatly on positive attitude about one's body and iconic style. Body Summit is a pictorial representation of a modernized and unconventional man and woman -- an emblem of beauty, character, and poise.

Let these be unleashed on the day when one young lad and lass shall be crowned and proclaimed as the first Mr. and Ms. Body Summit.

Witness as this happens on the 12th of April 2008 at the Greenville Resort, Dau. When only the sexiest bodies shall rule!

3 comments:

TECH36 said...

Hello Every Body what going on this contest?
There a lot of dangers-delivery, I can saw…..very Regret!!
#7 has lot of Fan in Japan who is invited me… don’t worry.
I think only 2000 is very small voting, I will invite my friend more until up to 10000.
You are known power of web site!!
I think #2 has same too..
TO Administrator and everybody the chatting room is place of talking about this contest Right?
I think It isn’t forgive dirty word or negative article, we must to make a comment or chatting here.
If they(#2 #7)can made behave dishonestly,(I cant understand what about they say may b 1 side voting?) there is a responsibility to Administrator who made system of security. I hope this contest finish in safety.
Please make a safety contains If there is a lot of guilty parson here, it can not open the contest
Coz somebody may give a violence to them. Safety is justice
Lets do happy voting!! Safety Voting!! Lets entry making happy

Hero3 from JP

nEiL said...

adD me Up!!
pOny_shOes@yahOo.cOm

[nEiL bRyAn]
[cOniOniztAh

nEiL said...

adD me Up!!
pOny_shOes@yahOo.cOm

[nEiL bRyAn]
[cOniOniztAh]